I am sitting with my arm in a cast unable to work on the many projects waiting for my attention. This is my first post and my goal is simply to write about the projects I am working on. As a teacher these could be classroom ideas as I love to create learning materials for my students. As a stitcher I have recently started crazy quilting and reconnected with needlework.Fiber arts have always been a creative outlet for me but now with my youngest child heading off to university I am excited to put more energy into just being creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Sherry....
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comments about my dolls....
Welcome to "Blogland"
It is a place where friendships bloom and lots of fun and inspiration happens.
Sorry to hear you are wearing a cast.... It really does limit your activities, but hopefully you will be back to normal soon and creating.
I am looking forwared to seeing your work...
If you want to see some beautiful crazy quilting go to Pat Winter's blog "Gatherings"... Here is the address....
http://gatherings100.blogspot.com/
Her work is awesome.
Do come visit me again and I shall do the same....
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Hey Sherry ...
Forgot to ask where you are located? I see you are 2 hours different than me in Southern Ontario, Canada....
xoxo((((hugs)))
Maggie
Post a Comment